Oracle HR offers you a complete framework for developing the skills and knowledge of your workforce, and a systematic method for assessing and rewarding their use in meeting business objectives. Combined with Oracle HR: Self-service, you can
Oracle HR: Self-service, you can
• Define or upload a library of competency definitions together with appropriate measurement scales, and apply these to job requirements, to people, and to training.
• Use on-line appraisals to measure objectives, assess competencies, test strengths and weaknesses,
and conduct competency gap analysis for recruiting, employee development and planning of learning
• Link directly to learning plans, and then to on-line learning delivery
• Link performance directly to pay through compensation workbench Control workforce costs and overheads
In order to meet increasing commitments within tight budgetary constraints, you need to manage workforce costs tightly.
• Budget different components of the cost of each post, and track expenditure against committed
• Use our automated approach to controlling spending means to require approvals prior to the creation of new posts,
• Control the hiring of new people to existing posts outside budget limits, according to your policies.
• Cascade the allocation of budget and spend through the management chain, and retain control by
reviewing how budgets and expenditure are taking place throughout the organization.
• Monitor utilization, absence headcount and costs on a global basis.